- Cusco / Machu Picchu / Peru
- 04 Días
- 0 Review
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Hotel accommodation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
CUSCO MAGICAL 4 DAYS / 3 NIGHTS
Our program includes:
- Transfers in Cusco in out
- 02 nights-Cusco
- 01 night-Aguas Calientes.
- Nights accommodation including breakfast.
- Excursions with official guide and entrance fees.
- City Tour + 4 archaeological sites, including entrance fees to places to visit.
- Excursion to Sacred Valley.
- Excursion to Machu Picchu.
- Tourist train round trip , rise and fall minibus, entrance to the citadel.
- 01 Lunch Buffet in Urubamba
- Air or land ticket.
- Excess baggage.
- alcoholic, soda or water bottle drinks.
- Food not mentioned.
- national or international calls.
- Additional nights for bad weather.
DAY 01: CUSCO / CITY TOUR + 4 Cuatro Ruinas
Reception terminal or airport upon arrival in Cusco and transfer to the hotel. Free morning to acclimatise. In the afternoon from 13:45 to 6:30 p.m. Approx. We will visit the Inca city, the main streets and 4 ceremonial centers. Plaza de Armas, external visit to the Cathedral, Guided Qoricancha or Santo Domingo Temple, etc ..: In this guided tour the most important places of Cusco as a visit Then visit us the nearby archaeological sites like: Kenko, Tambomachay, Puca Pucara and the Impressive fortress of Sacsayhuaman. Return and spend the night.
- Cusco, Cuzco, Perú
DAY 02: FULL DAY VALLE SAGRADO
Full day excursion to the Sacred Valley of the Incas. Transfer of the property to start the trip to the Sacred Valley. We will visit the main tourist attractions such as the archaeological site of Pisac, the market of Pisac, then transfer to the province of Urubamba (buffet lunch included), continuing the archaeological site of Ollantaytambo, with a guided tour of its fortresses (built to guard the entrance To this part of the valley and protect it from the possible invasion of the tribes of the jungle). P.M. We will go to Ollantaytambo station to take the train to Aguas Calientes. Upon arrival, you will be taken to your hotel. Accommodation in Aguas Calientes.
- Sacred Valley, Provincia de Calca, Cusco, Perú
DAY 03: MACHU PICCHU - CUSCO
A trip to see one of the New Seven Wonders of the World. We will take the minibus to take us on a 20-minute trip up a winding road to the city of Macchu Picchu, in the middle of a spectacular view of the Urubamba River and its canyon. Know its Plaza, Intihuatana, Royal Barracks, Temple of the Three Windows, Cemeteries, the majestic succession of terraces that border the citadel. Then we return to Aguas Calientes. P.M. Return to Cusco. Overnight
- Machu Picchu, Urubamba, Perú
DAY 04: CUSCO / OUT
Free morning. Transfer of time and assistance to return.
- Cusco, Cuzco, Perú