- Cusco / Inca Trail / Machu Picchu / Peru
- 04 días
- 0 Review
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Hotel accommodation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
INCA TRAIL TO MACHU PICCHU 4 DAYS / 3 NIGHTS
- Transportation to Km. 82 (where the Inca trail begins)
- Entry ticket to the inka road.
- Professional guide
- Matras, large tents (Quadruple – only for 2 paxs)
- Cook and kitchen equipment.
- Tables and chairs.
- Food (03 breakfast – 03 lunch – 03 dinners)
- Porters who carry camping equipment, food. NO BAGGAGE PAXS
- First aid kit
- Oxygen balloon.
- Return by train backpacker Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo 18.45 or 21:30 pm depending on availability.
- Tourist bus from Ollantaytambo – Cusco
- Breakfast on the first day and lunch on the last day.
- Sleeping bag (rental price 20.00 USD for 4 days)
- Extra porter ($ 100.00 USD for 4 days – Charges 14 kilos)
- Bus CONCETUR Machupicchu – Aguas calientes.
- Entrance to the hot springs in Aguas Calientes.
- Visit Huaynapicchu extra cost of new income of S /. 200.00 adult.
WE RECOMMEND TO TAKE:
- Clothes that shelter at night
- Rain clothes.
- Several poles.
- Insect repellent.
- Plastic rain poncho
- Purifying tablets.
- Medication equipment.
- Water bottle.
- Original passport.
- Student card (if applicable).
- Extra Money in Soles & Dollars
- Walking poles.
DAY 1: CUSCO-OLLANTAYTAMBO- WAYLLABAMBA.
We start our trip early in the morning after picking up all of our passengers. We will head to Ollantaytambo, where those who wish can take breakfast or buy some bamboo canes that help for the walk, then we will continue to Km. 82 Piscacucho (2700 masl ) Place where the first control is located, then begin the trek to Machupicchu, after about 2 hours of trekking we will arrive at Patallacta (2750 masl) archaeological site Inca building that will be explained by our guide, after our visit to this interesting place we will have Lunch prepared by our experienced chef and his team which will surely amaze you with the food, after lunch we will continue our walk to our camp Wayllabamba (3000 masl). Where after a well-deserved rest we will have the lunch and then the lunch Dinner, and then spend the night.
- Cusco, Cuzco, Perú
- 9:00 to 11:00
DAY 2: WAYLLABAMBA-WARMIWAÑUSCA PASS -PACAYMAYO.
In the morning after breakfast we will continue the trek this time we will begin to ascend slightly by 9 km towards the passage of Warmiwañusca highest point of the Inca trail (4200 masl) is a section with stairs that makes it even heavier and hard for the legs , It is recommended to do it without hurry to the rhythm of each one without worrying that the group leaves us, once all the members of the group are reunited we will continue but this time descending also by stone steps. In this section you will be able to appreciate variety of flora and Will have views that make this Inca Trail unique, then we will arrive at our camp Pacay May ((3600 masl) we will have dinner and then we will spend the night in that place.
- Warmiwañuska, Urubamba, Perú
DAY 3: PACAYMAYO - WIÑAYHUAYNA.
After breakfast we will continue our hike this stretch is 15 km. Full of vegetation and number of Inca archaeological sites of different functions. The first archaeological site that we will visit is Runcurakay (3970 masl) which is another Inca archaeological complex in the manner of turrets that has a strategic surveillance site of the east valley, then we continue to Chaquicocha where we will have lunch, then continue to Phuyupatamarka (which means place above the clouds), on the route we will pass inside a tunnel carved in rock and we will continue towards Wiñayhuayna another wonderful complex where we will spend the night, the journey is 6 hours full Of beautiful landscapes, vegetation in Wiñayhuayna. (The third camp can vary to Phuyupatamarca is depending availability)
- Winay Wayna, Urubamba, Perú
DAY 4 WIÑAYHUAYNA - MACHUPICHU - CUSCO.
Early in the morning after breakfast we will continue trekking to Machupicchu, we will pass through the last control and continue towards Inti Punku (gate of the sun) and then to Machupicchu and you will have the impressive view of the majesty of the citadel of Machupicchu, Then they will have their tour guide gives the place full of history, along with the guide will tour the most important and prominent sites of the ancient Inca city, then take more photos, and explore the Archaeological site and from there return to the town of Aguas Calientes where You can have lunch on your own and finally head to the train station to return to the town of Ollantaytambo and from there by tourist bus to the city of Cusco.
- Machu Picchu, Urubamba, Perú