- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Hotel accommodation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
MACHU PICCHU BY CAR 3 DAYS / 2 NIGHTS
- Touristic Bus from Cusco – HYDROELECTRIC – Cusco.
- One night accommodation in Aguas Calientes.
- Entrance to Machu Picchu.
- Gu professional bilingual ü í and at Machu Picchu – (in Machu Picchu only).
- SUPPLY or n (1 lunch, 1 dinner, 2 breakfast).
- Breakfast on the first d í a.
- Lunch not specified.
- Extra expenses.
- Bus up and down Machu Picchu (optional).
- Train HYDROELECTRIC to Aguas Calientes – Hydroelectric (walk if).
- Entrances to hot baths.
What to bring:
- Backpack Peque ñ a.
- Some clothes for the cold.
- Good shoes.
- A waterproof.
- Bathing suit ñ or towels, shampoo u etc.
- Sunscreen and a hat.
- own medication.
- Identity card.
Day 1: Cusco - Santa Teresa - Hydroelectric - Aguas Calientes
Previous agreement is going to happen to pick up from your hotel between 7.30 a.m. and 7.45 a.m. and we begin Bel tour at 8:00 a.m. departing from the City of Cusco passing through the Sacred Valley of the Inkas. We will arrive to Abra Málaga (4,316m) which is the highest point of the route. Here there are good views of the Nevados. From there we will descend to the high jungle where we will be able to appreciate abundant vegetation. We arrive at the village of Santa Teresa where a typical lunch awaits us. Then we will continue with our transport to Hidroeléctrica from where we will start with a walk for 3 hours approx. We arrived at Aguas Calientes. There we settled in a hostel with private bathroom and hot water (basic service). In the afternoon it is optional to go to the Hot Springs.
- Cusco, Cuzco, Perú
Day 2: Machu Picchu - Cusco
You can get up early at 4 a.m. to be able to walk to Machu Picchu before dawn. Alternatively you can get on the first bus at 5:30 a.m. (purchase of ticket for own account) then we offer a guided tour of the site with a duration of 2 hours. There will be time later to explore freely. After visiting Machu Picchu return on foot. Overnight.
- Machu Picchu, Urubamba, Perú
Day 3: Machu Picchu / Hidroelectrica / Cusco
At noon return from Aguas Calientes to Hydroelectric on foot; Where we will take our bus to return to the city of Cusco, arriving around 10:00 pm. The point of arrival will be the Plazoleta de Regocijo.
- Estacion Peru Rail a Hidroelectrica, Aguas Calientes, Cusco, Perú