- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Hotel accommodation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
SALKANTAY TREK TO MACHU PICCHU 5 DAYS – 4 NIGHTS
The Salkantay Trek is a famous trekking in Cusco and is a great alternative to the Inca Trail. Going this hike, you’ll be able to see some of the most beautiful places in Cusco – Peru and see the snow covered Mountain, and also pass through Salkantay Pass, Salkantay altitude is 20,574 ft (6,271 m). You will have the opportunity to see beautiful landscapes with a variety of endemic flora and fauna, and camping at night in the middle of the sacred mountain.
- Transportation from Cusco to Mollepata. TOURISTIC BUS
- Professional Guide.
- Additional guide from 14 paxs
- Cheff with experience in routes
- Kitchen assistant from 10 paxs
- 4 breakfasts
- 4 lunches
- 4 scenes
- Horses (equipment, food, and 5 kilos of customer’s luggage (including sleeping and matras), if in excess of this weight is the responsibility of the endorsing agency and / or passenger) for only 3 days.
- Camping equipment (Tents and matras)
- Entrance to Machupicchu.
- 01 night of Hostal aguas calientes
- Return ticket by tourist train Aguas Calientes -Ollantaytambo.
- Transportation Ollantaytambo – Cusco. BUS TURISTICO .. End at Plaza Regocijo.
- Breakfast on the first day. S /. 10.00
- Lunch on the last day.
- WATER BOILED DURING THE TOUR
- Transportation Santa Teresa – Hydroelectric (neither for the paxs nor for backpacks)
- Entry to Huaynapicchu
- CONCETUR bus service in Machupicchu.
- Sleeping bag.
- Inflatable matras
- Hydroelectric train
- Service and extra expenses.
WE RECOMMEND TO TAKE:
- Clothes that shelter at night
- Rain clothes.
- Several poles.
- Insect repellent.
- Plastic poncho for rain
- Purification tablets.
- Medication equipment.
- Water bottle.
- Original passport.
- Student card (if applicable).
- Extra Money in Soles and Dollars
- Walking sticks.
DAY 1: CUSCO - SORAYPAMPA
Departure 4.30 AM we leave from Cusco, passing by the towns of Izcuchaca and Limatambo arriving to Mollepata (2900m.snm) where we will be at approximately 7:30 AM where we will have our breakfast, then we will start to start our excursion first we will take a bus Which will take us to the point of Markokasa (50 min) (3380m.snm) from that point will begin our walk) in an approximate of 5 hours passing by the towns of Markokasa and inca channel and thus arriving at soraypamapa (3900m.snm) where We will be arriving at 1.30 pm there we will take our first lunch and first camp after lunch we can go to visit the beautiful lagoon of the humantay (4200m.snm) 1.30 hours up where we will have breathtaking views of this mountain and at night we will have our Dinner and then to rest.
- Cusco, Cuzco, Perú
- 04:30 AM
DAY 2: SORAYPAMPA - CHAULLAY
At 7:00 am we will prepare a delicious breakfast and then continue with our walk, starting from the point of soraypamapa to the highest point open salkantay (5 to 6 hours) (4650m.snm) passing through salkantaypampa and soyrococha where We will appreciate a small lagoon then we will start the descent to huayracmachay (4h) (3800m.snm) where we will take our lunch then continue down to chaullay (3h) (2900m.snm) where it will be our second camp.
- Salcantay, Urubamba, Perú
- 7:00 AM
DAY 3: CHAULLAY - PLAYA SAHUAYACO - SANTA TERESA
Continuing our walk after a refreshing breakfast, we will begin our trek appreciating a variety of coca crops, considered the sacred leaf of our ancestors, which is currently cultivated in tropical areas. This last section will be descended to Playa (5h) (1900m.sm ) Where we will take our lunch and from there to Santa Teresa on a bus where we will spend the night. Opcinal visit the hot springs of cocalmayo.
- Aguas Termales Cocalmayo de Santa Teresa, Provincia de La Convención, Cusco, Perú
DAY 4: SANTA TERESA - AGUAS CALIENTES
The dawn will be inside a tropical zone full of history and nature there our breakfast awaits us ready to taste to arrive at this town we will take about 6 hours, passing by the well known rest center of Hidroeléctrica in this hand we will take a box Lunch (Optional), making stops in different places to simply appreciate the scenery and its surroundings full of waterfalls with impressive falls that come from the glaciers, arriving in the afternoon to the mentioned village that is popularly known Like hot waters, (2000m.snm) there we will spend the night in a hostel at the foot of the Inca citadel of Machupicchu. We will have our last dinner in a restaurant and our guide will organize everything for the next day.
- Aguas Calientes, Cuzco, Perú
DAY 5: MACHUPICCHU - CUSCO
At about 4:30 in the morning we will ascend to the majestic Inka city of Machupicchu where we will visit accompanied by our guide an approximate of 2 hours, and the rest of the day free in which you can visit optional (not included in the Package) Huayna Picchu, Inti Punku, or Machu Picchu mountain once again the whole citadel, we return in the afternoon to the town of Machu Picchu village depending on the schedule of our return train which we will announce once you book your trip with our company.
- Machu Picchu, Urubamba, Perú