- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Hotel accommodation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
INCA TRAIL CLASSIC 2 DAYS / 1 NIGHT
- Transfer Cusco – km 82 (Bus – Train)
- Train ticket from Ollantaytambo to Km 104
- Entrance to the Inca Trail
- Entrance to Machu Picchu
- Professional guide (English – Spanish)
- 01 nights of Hostel in Aguas Calientes
- 01 lunch / 01 breakfast / 01 dinner
- 01 bus CONSETUR (Machu Picchu / Aguas Calientes)
- Backpacker train ticket of return Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo. 18:45 or 21.30PM depending on availability.
- First aid kit
- Oxygen bottle
- Transportation Ollantaytambo – Cusco.
- Breakfast on the first day, lunch and dinner on the last day.
- Tips (optional)
- Extra expenses.
- Luxury Hotels in Aguas Calientes
- Vistadome train ticket (first class)
- Extra night in Aguas Calientes
- Visit Huaynapicchu extra cost of new income of S /. 200.00
What to bring
- Half-size backpack
- light poles
- Trekking shoes.
- Proper clothing (hot and cold water)
- Water bottle
- Protective cap
- Chocolates, candies (can be bought in Cusco)
- Personal Stuff (camera, extra money, etc.)
Day 1: Cusco - Km. 104 - Wiñayhuayna - Aguas Calientes
At 4:30 in the morning we will choose the Hotel to do the transfer Cusco – Ollantaytambo by bus and then head to the train station to take the train to Km 104, where the short Inca Trail begins. Then we visit at km 104 Chachabamba (2250 m). The road continues with a visit to Wiñayhuayna (always young) for some it was the old house of the ancient priests of Machu Picchu. In the landscape, visit the Urubamba river, continuing with the tour we have the first view of the Historic Sanctuary of Machupicchu (not visit – only pass through the control) and then finally we descend to the town of Aguas Calientes. Night at hostel selected by the agency.
- Cusco, Cuzco, Perú
- 4:30 AM
Day 2: Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu - Aguas Calientes - Cusco
Ascent to Machupicchu, guided visit to the main places of Machu Picchu for approximately 2 hours. And the free time for your free visit to Machupicchu and then in the afternoon go down to Aguas Calientes where we will have to return to Ollanta by train and then take the bus to Cusco.
- Machu Picchu, Urubamba, Perú