- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Hotel accommodation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
TRADITIONAL CUSCO AND MACHU PICCHU 4 DAYS / 3 NIGHTS
Our program includes:
- Transfers in Cusco in out.
- 03 nights accommodation in Cusco.
- Nights accommodation including breakfast.
- Excursions with official guide and entrance fees.
- City Tour + 4 archaeological sites
- Excursion to the Sacred Valley.
- Excursion to Machu Picchu.
- Tourist train round trip , rise and fall minibus, entrance to the citadel.
- 01 Lunch Buffet in Urubamba
- air or land ticket.
- Excess baggage.
- alcoholic, soda or water bottle drinks.
- Food not mentioned.
- national or international calls.
- Additional nights for bad weather.
DAY 01: CUSCO / CITY TOUR + 04 Cuatro Ruinas
Reception in terminal or airport upon arrival in Cusco and transfer to hotel. Free morning to acclimatise. In the afternoon from 13:45 to 18:30 pm. Approx. We will tour the Inca city, its main streets and 4 ceremonial centers. In this guided tour we will visit the most important places of Cusco such as: Plaza de Armas, external visit of the Cathedral, guided in Qoricancha or temple of Santo Domingo, etc. Then visit the nearby archaeological sites such as: Kenko, Tambomachay, Puca Pucara and the impressive fortress of Sacsayhuaman. Return and Overnight.
- Cusco, Cuzco, Perú
DAY 02: FULL DAY VALLE SAGRADO
Full day excursion to the Sacred Valley of the Incas.Transfer from the accommodation to start the journey to the Sacred Valley of the Incas. We will visit important tourist sites such as the archaeological center of Pisac, Pisac Market, then transfer to the province of Urubamba (buffet lunch included), continuing to the archaeological center of Ollantaytambo, with a guided tour of its strong points (built to monitor the Entrance to this part of the valley and protect it from possible invasions of the tribes of the jungle). P.M. We will go to Ollantaytambo station to take the train to Aguas Calientes. Upon arrival you will be taken to your hotel. Overnight in Aguas Caliente.
- Sacred Valley, Provincia de Calca, Cuzco, Perú
DAY 03: MACHU PICCHU - CUSCO
A trip to meet one of the New Seven Wonders of the World. We will take the minibus that will take us on a 20-minute journey up a zigzag road to the city of Macchupicchu, amidst a spectacular view of the Urubamba River and its canyon. We will know its Plaza, Intihuatana, Royal Quarters, Temple of the Three Windows, Cemeteries, the majestic succession of platforms that border the citadel. Then we return to Aguas Calientes. Return to Cusco. Overnight.
- Machu Picchu, Urubamba, Perú
DAY 04: CUSCO / OUT
Free morning. Timely transfer and assistance for return.
- Cusco, Cuzco, Perú