- Cusco / Machu Picchu / Peru
- 04 Días
- 0 Review
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Hotel accommodation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
ESSENTIAL CUSCO 5DAYS / 4NIGHTS
Our program includes:
- Transfers in Cusco in out.
- 03 nights-Cusco.
- 01 night-Aguas Calientes.
- Nights accommodation including breakfast.
- Excursions with official guide and entrance fees.
- City Tour + 4 archaeological sites, including entrance fees to places to visit.
- Excursion to Sacred Valley.
- Excursion to Machu Picchu.
- Tourist train round trip , rise and fall minibus, entrance to the citadel
- 01 Buffet Lunch in Urubamba.
- Air or land ticket.
- Excess baggage.
- alcoholic, soda or water bottle drinks.
- Food not mentioned.
- national or international calls.
- Additional nights for bad weather.
DAY 01 CUSCO / CITY TOUR + 4 Cuatro Ruinas
Reception in terminal or airport upon arrival in Cusco and transfer to hotel. Free morning to acclimatise. In the afternoon from 13:45 to 18:30 pm. Approx. We will tour the Inca city, its main streets and 4 ceremonial centers. In this guided tour we will visit the most important places of Cusco such as: Plaza de Armas, external visit of the Cathedral, guided in Qoricancha or temple of Santo Domingo, etc. Then visit the nearby archaeological sites such as: Kenko, Tambomachay, Puca Pucara and the impressive fortress of Sacsayhuaman. Return and Overnight.rn
- Cusco, Cuzco, Perú
DAY 02 FULL DAY VALLE SAGRADO DE LOS INCAS
Excursion all day to the Sacred Valley of the Incas. Transfer from the lodging to start the journey to the Sacred Valley of the Incas. We will visit important tourist sites such as the archaeological center of Pisac, Pisac Market, then transfer to the province of Urubamba (buffet lunch included), continuing to the archaeological center of Ollantaytambo, with a guided tour of its strong points (built to monitor the Entrance to this part of the valley and protect it from possible invasions of the tribes of the jungle). Return to the city of Cusco, by the route via Chincheros, we will go to the Artisan market of Chincheros, where you can appreciate the Cusco textile. Return. Overnight in Cusco.
- Sacred Valley, Provincia de Calca, Cusco, Perú
DAY 03 CUSCO-AGUAS CALIENTES
In the morning you will be transferred to the train station of Ollantaytambo for a trip to the town of Machu Picchu. Arrival and transfer to the hotel.rn In the afternoon, you can go to the thermal baths of Aguas Calientes (on account of the passenger). Overnight.
- Aguas Calientes, Cuzco, Perú
DAY 04 MACHU PICCHU - CUSCO
A trip to meet one of the New Seven Wonders of the World. We will take the minibus that will take us on a 20-minute journey up a zigzag road to the city of Macchupicchu, amidst a spectacular view of the Urubamba River and its canyon. We will know its Plaza, Intihuatana, Royal Quarters, Temple of the Three Windows, Cemeteries, the majestic succession of platforms that border the citadel. Then we return to Aguas Calientes. Return to Cusco. Overnight.
- Machu Picchu, Urubamba, Perú
DAY 05 CUSCO / OUT
Free morning. Timely transfer and assistance for return.
- Cusco, Cuzco, Perú