- Cusco / Machu Picchu / Peru
- 02 Días
- 0 Review
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Hotel accommodation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
MACHU PICCHU BY CAR 2 DAYS / 1 NIGHT
- Touristic Bus from Cusco – HYDROELECTRIC – Cusco.
- One night accommodation in Aguas Calientes.
- Entrance to Machu Picchu.
- Gu professional bilingual ü í and at Machu Picchu – (in Machu Picchu only).
- SUPPLY or n (1 lunch, 1 dinner, 1 breakfast).
Does Not Include:
- Breakfast on the first day.
- Last lunch.
- Extra expenses.
- Bus up and down Machu Picchu (optional).
- HYDROELECTRIC train to Aguas Calientes to HYDROELECTRIC (walk).
- Entrances to the thermal bath ñ os.
What to bring:
- Small backpack.
- Some clothes for the cold.
- Good shoes.
- A raincoat.
- Lis bathing suit, towels, etc. u champ
- Blocker and a hat.
- Own medicines.
- Identity card.
Day 1: Cusco - Santa Teresa - Hydroelectric - Aguas Calientes
Previous agreement is going to happen to pick up from your hotel between 7:00 a.m. and 7:30 a.m. and start the tour at 8:00 a.m. leaving from the City of Cusco passing through the Sacred Valley of the Inkas. We will arrive to Abra Málaga (4,316m) which is the highest point of the route. Here there are good views of the Nevados. From there we will descend to the high jungle where we will be able to appreciate abundant vegetation. We arrive at the village of Santa Teresa where a lunch awaits us. Then we will continue with our transport to Hidroeléctrica from where we will start with a walk for 3 hours approx. We arrived at Aguas Calientes. There we settled in a hostel with private bathroom and hot water (basic service). In the evening we have dinner, it is optional to go to the Hot Springs.
- Cusco, Cuzco, Perú
- 7:00 am - 7:30 AM
Day 2: Machu Picchu - Cusco
There are 2 options. You can get up early at 4 a.m. to be able to walk to Machu Picchu before dawn. Alternatively you can get on the first bus at 5:30 a.m., then we offer a guided tour of the site with a duration of 2 hours. There will be time later to explore freely. After visiting Machu Picchu, around 11:30 we return walking towards Aguas Calientes and return walking towards Hidroeléctrica, where we will take our bus to return to the city of Cusco, arriving around 10:00 pm. The point of arrival will be the Plazoleta de Regocijo.
- Machu Picchu, Urubamba, Perú