- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Hotel accommodation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
CUSCO IMPERIAL 3 DAYS / 2 NIGHTS
Our program includes:
- Transfers in Cusco in out.
- 02 nights accommodation in Cusco.
- Nights accommodation including breakfast.
- Excursions with official guide and entrance fees.
- City Tour + 4 archaeological sites
- Excursion to Machu Picchu.
- Tourist train round trip , rise and fall minibus, entrance to the citadel.
- air or land ticket.
- Excess baggage.
- alcoholic, soda or water bottle drinks.
- Food not mentioned.
- national or international calls.
- Additional nights for bad weather.
DAY 01 CUSCO / CITY TOUR
Reception in terminal or airport upon arrival in Cusco and transfer to hotel. Morning free to acclimate.rnIn the afternoon from 13:45 to 18:30 pm. Approx. We will take a tour of the Inca city, its main streets and 4 ceremonial centers. In this guided tour we will visit the most important places of Cusco such as: Plaza de Armas, external visit of the Cathedral, guided in Qoricancha or Santo Domingo temple, etc. Then visit the nearby archaeological sites such as: Kenko, Tambomachay, Puca Pucara and the impressive fortress of Sacsayhuaman.RnRetorno and Overnight.
- Cusco, Cuzco, Perú
DAY 02 FULL DAY MACHU PICCHU
Transfer by bus to the train station in Ollantaytambo, departure by train to Aguas Calientes, on the way we can appreciate the perpetual snow peaks such as the volcano to Veronica and the snowy Salcantay, and picturesque villages such as Pachar, Ollantaytambo , Pampacahua. Upon arrival we transfer to take the mini bus that will take us on a 20-minute journey up a zigzag road to the city of Macchu Picchu, guided tour, we will know its Plaza, Intihuatana, Royal Rooms, Temple of Three Windows, Cemeteries, Its majestic ascent of platforms that border the citadel. Then we return to Aguas Calientes.PM. Return to Cusco. Overnight.
- Machu Picchu, Urubamba, Perú
DAY 03 CUSCO / OUT
Free morning. Timely transfer and assistance for return.
- Cusco, Perú