- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Hotel accommodation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
INKA JUNGLE TO MACHU PICCHU 4D 3N
The Amaru llacta family, travel agency welcomes you to the navel of the world, city of Cusco, we thank you for your preference and confidence in advance. Our goal is to guarantee your best stay with us and to enjoy what Cusco offers you.
The first activity is to buy the train ticket to Machu picchu and so in this way in order to operate your tour; if there is not a the train ticket it is necessary to take an alternate route. Query with the operator
To arrive before noon, starts with the city tour, with the following agenda:
- Convent of santo domingo and koricancha
- Puca puqara
The adventure begins coming out of the city of Cusco between 7:30 and 8:00 a.m. we ascend to a height of 4350 meters above sea level. In abra Malaga, from where our descent starts by bicycle passing through different floors from the Puna to the eyebrow of the jungle
After 3 hours of descent approximately we will arrive to the town of Santa Maria.
HYDRO – AGUAS CALIENTES (MACHU PICCHU)
- Hydroelectric hike to the village of Aguas Calientes.
- Rise in bus to the yacta of Machupicchu.
- Guided tour.
- Return to Aguas Calientes town via bus.
- Free time according to your train ticket.
- Airport via train to Ollantaytambo.
- Pick up from Ollantaytambo to the town of Cusco.
The llacta of machupicchu is approximately 500 years old been one of the 7 wonders of the modern world, exactly do not know their function.
Is awesome their architecture, because it is situated between two geological failures and has an ascendant support that allows you to enjoy it now.
If you have your flight or transport past the half day, you will be given a guided visit to one of the city’s museums; That is included in your general tourist ticket.
Transfer to the airport and / or land terminal.
- Transfers airport-accommodation, accommodation – airport.
- 3 nights accommodation in Cusco, 1 night accommodation in Aguas Calientes.
- 4 breakfasts.
- Implements for tour (Bicycle, Helmets).
- Train tickets return 0 transport in the alternate route (depends on the availability of trains in PERURAIL whose purchase is personal and presenting identity documents).
- Machupicchu: transfers, guided and entrance tickets.
- Bus tickets aguas calientes – Machupicchu; Machupicchu – hot waters.
- Return hot waters – Ollantaytambo and transfer to the city of Cusco.
- In the case of taking the alternate route, it includes the transfer of Cusco – hydroelectric and hydroelectric – Cusco.
- Food not mentioned.
- Phone calls.
- Wear light shoes or light shoes.
- Wear waterproof ponchos and light jackets.
- Wide hat
- Backpack or light briefcase for the days of incursion
- Camera or video camera.
- Always have checks or coins of small denomination on hand.
- Mention any medical affliction that could cause any inconvenience in the tour to be carried out.
- Plaza De Armas, Cusco, Perú
- Ábra Málaga, Cusco, Perú
- Santa Teresa, Cusco, Perú
- Machu Picchu, Perú