- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Hotel accommodation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
CUSCO 6 DAYS – 5 NIGHTS
The Amaru llacta family, travel agency welcomes you to the navel of the world, city of Cusco, we thank you for your preference and confidence in advance. Our goal is to guarantee your best stay with us and to enjoy what Cusco offers you.
LIMA – CUSCO
Pick-up is at the time of arrival of your preference, both in the terminal and airport, for later transfer to the hotel previously agreed.
Our first activity is to buy the train ticket to Machu Picchu and thus in this way to operate your tour; if there is no train ticket it is necessary to take an alternate route.
Check with the operator to arrive before noon, it starts with the City tour, with the following agenda:
- CONVENT OF SANTO DOMINGO AND KORICANCHA
- PUCA PUQARA
MARAS – MORAY
Breakfast is in the accommodation.
The maras – moray tour starts from the main square of Cusco, that starts at 8:30 am.
Center of agricultural engineering, more important position of the microclimates that are in their terraces, had the function of weathering different types of plants.
MARAS – VILLAGE
It stands out for its great colonial architecture and the iconography present in the lintels present in the colonial houses.
The salineras stand out for the reason that for the pre-Inca colonial and republican and current era the extraction of the salt, known worldwide for its uses in international kitchens as its medicinal uses is done.
Breakfast is included in your hotel.
The tour departs at 8:30 am in the pool of the main square of Cusco.
The following attractions are found:
Hydraulic engineering center and trade control posts that came from Collao-Puno.
More known as the Sistine Chapel of South America, it is an example of the varroco and shows the process of evangelization of the Quechua peoples and the famous reductions.
It is the most important wari archeological center of Cusco, it shows a perfect urban planning and the monumentality of the architecture shown in the walls and the buildings of more than one level floor.
SACRED VALLEY WITH CONNECTION TO MACHU PICCHU
Breakfast at the hotel.
The tour starts at 8:30 a.m. in the piteta of the main square of Cusco. it owes its importance to the high quality of products that there are found as the white maize produced there, it is bathed by the Vilcanota River, which has the distinction of being the most sacred river of the Incas.
PISAC – MARKET
We can observe the traditional work in silver and a great variety of handicrafts.
PISAC – ARCHEOLOGICAL CENTER
It stands out as one of the few places where you can see the fubebre cult within the citadel itself
The lunch will be in Urubanba in a tourist restaurant, lunch will be buffet.
The archaeological center stands out for its magnificent architecture and to be known as the living Inca city.
OLLANTAYTAMBO – AGUAS CALIENTES (MACHU PICCHU)
- Transfer to the hot water town of Ollantaytambo via train.
- Overnight in hot waters village.
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Ascent on bus to machupicchu.
- Guided visit.
- Return to Aguas Calientes village via bus.
- Free time depending on your train ticket.
- Transfer via train to ollantaytambo.
- Pick up from ollantaytambo towards the city of Cusco.
- Return to your corresponding hotel in the city Macchu Picchu.
The Machupicchu llacta is approximately 500 years old, being one of the 7 wonders of the modern world, exactly its function is not known.
The architecture is impressive because it is located between two geological faults and has an upward support that allows it to be enjoyed at the moment.
If you have your flight or transport past the half day, you will be given a guided visit to one of the city’s museums; That is included in your general tourist ticket.
Transfer to the airport and / or land terminal.
- Transfers airport-accommodation, accommodation – airport.
- 5 nights accommodation in Cusco, 1 night accommodation in Aguas Calientes.
- 6 breakfasts
- City tour guided tour to the Koricancha temple, Sacsayhuaman, Quenqo, Puca Pucara and Tambomachay more transfers, more guided and entrance tickets.
- Maras moray: transfers, guided and tickets.
- Mountain of 7 colors: transfer, guided, entrance tickets and a box lunch.
- South Valley (visit to tipon pikillacta and andahuaylillas): transfers, guided and entrance tickets.
- Sacred Valley includes visit pisac-aqueologico site, pisac-artesanal market.
- Urubamba and ollantaytambo: transfers, entrance tickets and simple buffet lunch.
- Roundtrip train tickets or transportation on the alternate roundtrip route (depends on the availability of PERURAIL trains whose purchase is personal and presenting identity documents).
- Machupicchu: transfers, guided and entrance tickets.
- Bus tickets aguas calientes – Machupicchu; Machupicchu – hot waters.
- Return hot waters – Ollantaytambo and transfer to the city of Cusco.
- In the case of taking the alternate route, it includes the transfer of Cusco – hydroelectric and hydroelectric – Cusco.
- Food not mentioned.
- Phone calls.
- Wear light shoes or light shoes.
- Wear waterproof ponchos and light jackets.
- Wide hat
- Backpack or light briefcase for the days of incursion
- Camera or video camera.
- Always have checks or coins of small denomination on hand.
- Mention any medical affliction that could cause any inconvenience in the tour to be carried out.